Evergreen Favourite for maximum people.. Very easy to taste this on special occasions..
- Besan flour – 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Milk/ Water – 2 tsp
- Take 1 tbsp ghee in a microwave safe glass or ceramic bowl and mix the gram flour with it. Microwave on high power for 1 minute. You can smell the roasted aroma of the gram flour. Add the milk and ghee to this little by little. Mix it to a smooth paste without any lumps. Mix in the remaining ingredients. You can also add 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder for added flavor.( This is totally your choice..)
- Microwave the mixture in high power for 1more minute. By now the mixture will start thickening. You can also see ghee floating on top.
- Mix well with a spoon and microwave for another 1 minute.
- Mix once again and microwave for 30 seconds. The mixture will be foamy and bubbly.
- Transfer the mixture to the greased plate. Let it set and cool in the plate for about 10 minutes. Mark and slice into desired shapes with a clean sharp knife.
Serve with LOVE 🙂