WORLD WATER DAY- MARCH 22ND
Why to drink water:
- Helps to reduce weight
- Healthy skin
- Fights Infection
- Get Red of Body Toxins
- Healthy Heart
- Prevent Joint pains. Arthritis
- Boost Energy
- Prevent Constipation
- Reduce risk of Cancer
- Improve Productivity
- Keeping in mind that 20 percent of daily water intake typically comes from food and 80 percent of water intake typically comes from a combination of plain water and other beverages,the amount of plain water you need to drink every day for optimal hydration will vary.
Drinking Water at the correct time Maximises its effectiveness on Human Body
- 2 Glasses of water after waking-up helps activating the internal organs
- 1 Glass of water 30mnts before a meal helps proper digestion.
- 1 Glass of water before taking a bath/shower helps lower bloodpressure.
- 1 Glass of water before going to bed avoid stroke or Heart Attack.
Carry water with you. Having accessible water makes you more likely to sip on water instead of soda or other drinks and can provide a visual cue to drink more water.
Our kidneys process 200 quarts of blood daily, sifting out waste and transporting urine to the bladder. Yet, kidneys need enough fluids to clear away what we don’t need in the body.
Hangover help If booze has got the best of you, help a hangover with a glass of water to hydrate the body and stop that pounding headache.
A little water can really go a long way. Aching joints and muscle crampsand strains can all occur if the body is dehydrated .
Keep things flowing
Water may help with decongestion and dehydration, helping the body bounce back when feeling under the weather. Just beware—drinking fluids hasn’t been scientifically proven to beat colds in one swoop, so don’t swap this for a trip to the doctor or other cold remedies.
A study in London found a link between students bringing water into an exam room and better grades, suggesting H2O promotes clearer thinking. While it’s unclear if drinking the water had anything to do with a better score, it doesn’t hurt to try it out
On this world water Day lets promise all to SAVE WATER FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS AND SAVE GREEN EARTH WITH EVERY DROP OF WATER.
So happy water drinking.