Rosewater is a great gentle, natural ingredient with many skin-enhancing benefits,” says Maria Barry, a medical aesthetician at Union Square Laser Dermatology in New York City.
- Rosewater helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance.
- It helps fight acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Rose water helps to hydrate, revitalize, moisturize, and smooth out the skin
- It also helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds.
- Rose water calms the skin to help ease any stress and anxiety.
- It helps tone the skin, while offering anti-bacterial properties.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells along with regenerating skin tissues.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water help to recover the quality of hair.
- Rose water helps to treat mild scalp inflammations and dandruff that is caused by fungal infections.
- It also helps to revitalize aging skin while keeping fine lines and wrinkle at bay.
Rose water can also be used along with your daily cream to make use of its benefits.
- Add a few drops of rosewater to your daily cream or moisturizer.
- Each time you apply the cream it will help the skin become soft and supple.
Rosewater for acne: 1) Mix juice of one lemon with equal quantity of rose water.
2)Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour.
3)Wash the face with fresh water. 2-3 weeks’ application helps relieve acne, andreduces blemishes and scars.
- Soak up a cotton ball in rose water and wipe clean your face with this. It will remove all traces of grime and make up from your face leaving your face smelling fresh and captivating all day. So from now on, start using rose water as a face cleanser daily.
- Mix two spoons of tomato juice with 2 spoons of rose water; apply on your face. This mix helps to treat sunburn/suntan effectively.
- Makeup Remover: So long, pricey, scented micellar waters — there’s a new cleansing water in town, and it goes by the name rose. It’s incredibly effective at whisking away even the harshest of waterproof eye makeup, yet gentle enough that it’ll never irritate the skin or burn the eyes. Plus, any lingering rosewater will keep the skin soft and hydrated.
Bath Additive: Rosewater has similar calming effects on the mind as it does on skin. “It has many of the same benefits as witch hazel, clary sage, or neroli, easing anxiety, encouraging self-love and release from past pain, and even a little aphrodisiac twist,
Best Aftershave Treatment .You can dip cotton in rose water And apply as Aftershave lotion. It keeps the skin soft and Gentle too.
Purchase branded Rosewater or prepare rosewater of your choice. you can make it from any rose but non-hybrid rose water is always best one.
In simple way…. Add fresh rose petals in hot water and cover with lid. Let it boil for some time. Later filter water and let them cool instantly. Now store it in bottles and keep it in fridge.
You can use Rosewater by preparing daily . It’s upto your requirement and time too.