Summer- hottest season and most important season too. Everyone have to take minimum precautions to save their health in summer because while performing daily activities in summer season body gets upset , tired so quickly and needs relaxation at the moment we have to think about our skin which exposes mostly to sun .
Dirty filled pores, pimples in summer, tan are many problems faced by many people in summer season.
so many creams, lotions are available in market but they r not safe all the time some times they may cause irritation, allergy or other side-effects. so its better to depend on home-made face packs .
Easy to prepare and apply. You can consult your doctor before application also.
Cleansing with milk— common to all have to do for clear n clean pores.
Regular cleansing is one of the most important steps to get glowing skin during summer.
- Piece of cotton
Dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt which can go down into your pores.
1) Cucumber face pack
This pack will help to keep your skin hydrated and smooth during summers.
1 tbsp. sugar
1. Peel a cucumber and mash it in a bowl.
2. Add 1 tbsp. of sugar into the mashed cucumber and mix well.
3. Place it in the refrigerator until cool.
4. Apply it to your face and leave it on for ten minutes. Use cold water to wash your face.
2) Oatmeal pack
This pack is best for people who suffer from dry skin during summers.
- Cup of oatmeal
- Spoonful of yoghurt
- Combine cucumber with a cup of oatmeal and a spoonful of yoghurt to form a thick paste.
2. Apply it on your facial skin and wait for approximately 30 mins before rinsing it with lukewarm water.
3) Milk and honey bleach
This works well for oily skin and helps to get rid of the tan.
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all the above ingredients together.
- Apply the mixture evenly on the tanned areas for 15 minutes.
3. Wash with cold water when dried.
4) Besan magic
If you are pimple prone during summers, then this pack is for you. This pack has anti-microbial properties which will help to curb pimples.
- Gram flour/besan
- Mix gram flour and warm honey.
2. Apply this paste regularly to your face for 20 mins. Wash it off, thoroughly with cold water.
Don’t talk / eat/ while applying face-masks
Don’t let them dry totally
Remove them with water or rose water smoothly with cotton cloth
Don’t rub face rashly.
Don’t use any soap after face mask.
Use eye pads while using face-masks for more relaxation for that you can use keera or potato slices .
If you feel any irritation while applying just remove them slowly with plain water
To avoid irritations or other side-effects try to consult your doctor before applying any packs.