Friends.. everyone will used to like it love it.. taste it… want more n more right?
So try this Mysore pak today and taste your dear ones . Pls don’t forget to give us feedback
1 cup Bengal Gram
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Ghee
1/2 cup Water
1. Mix the flour with a little ghee. Stir it well until it changes its colour slightly.
2. Mix sugar in water and heat both till reaches a ball consistency.
3. Add elachi to it
4. Keep stove in low flame and Slowly add the flour stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
5. Have to stir it for some time continuously.
6. When it is well blended pour in slowly absolutely in a hot ghee stirring continuously.
7. Cook till the mixture becomes frothy and the ghee separates.
8. Spread out on a greased plate. When firm cut the mysore pak into squares.
9. Serve it with Love..