Strawberry, oats and lime juice Scrub:
This scrub is the tastiest of all homemade face scrub for oily skin so far! Yes I said tasty! It makes me want to eat it all up.
2-3 ripe strawberry
2 tbsp. of oatmeal
½ spoon lemon juice
- Mash the strawberries and grind the oats and mix the lemon juice and make a mixture.
- Apply on the face avoiding the eyes, concentrate on forehead and nose and then rinse with cold water.
- You will see a difference instantly.
Lemon juice and salt scrub
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of sea salt
- Mix 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and I tbsp. of sea salt and mix it and apply to the face.
- Message on your face for 5 minutes.
Sea salt is the best ingredient for scrubbing your face and lemon juice helps in reducing the blemishes on your skin
This scrub is the simplest among all the scrubs
Almonds and honey face scrub
- Take handful of almonds and make a powder and take 2 tsp of honey and mix it with the almonds and store it.
- Apply on face.
This scrub for oily skin is very good as almonds are a very good lightening agent which help reduce blemishes and honey is very good agent to keep the skin smooth.
Tip: don’t grind the almonds too much as they need to be in granular form.